Monday, March 8, 2010

Idiotic Choices REVEALED!!!!!

Why is the Seductress a raging idiot?

Well,,, I am providing a photographic answer for you because it's my blog and I felt photo's would be delightful this morning. Don't you? Aren't you all giddy and excited to share my tale of stupidity through the medium of photography? Well,, I know it's not ALL that exciting,, but I do heart you so much that I wanted to take the time to capture images of random items and post them for your viewing pleasure!! My life would be so droll without you to entertain. By giving YOU a birds eye view at the behind-the-scenes insanity that is my life, I am set FREEEEEE !! Without you I would curl into the fetal position and drool all day while humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song, over and over and over and OVER and OVER and OVER...... (because my last name is PHELPS and I have the right to hum that song whenever and for however long I wish, and also I can win pretend Olympic Gold Medals,, whenever I want for whatever "sport" I excel at, it's a little thing I call "famous name perks"! Jealous much????).........

http://emilyethos.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/mouse-mission-impossible.jpg
A "Mission Impossible" animal tribute picture
---you're welcome---


Let's just JUMP right in, shall we???

I am an idiot because:


http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/mcrib2.jpg
Choice "A"
Yes, I succumbed to the marketing ploy aptly titled "The McRib is BACK!!" (heartless McBastards). But,, your support and longing for the McRib made me feel accepted and loved. It was "McRib Peer Therapy" and I now BELONG!!!!!! You did that for me!!!! I thank you AND the McRib for the wonderful future ahead of me!!

and

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5adc40055a&view=att&th=12735559a25aa957&attid=0&disp=inline&zw
Choice "A" part 2
...there was a minor fender bender...But it was because the IDIOT in front of my IDIOT ass stopped for NO reason, not because I was looking for a CD....But,,,, it seems, for every good thing in my life there is a negative counterpart...See equation below:
Yummo McRib= bellyache + fender bender = sigh + uurrp + $$ = long sigh
(yes,, I AM a math GENIUS!!)

and

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5adc40055a&view=att&th=12730df3f60b5b41&attid=0&disp=inline&zw
Choice "C"
My children earned money and decided to "pool" together their funds and torture their mother by purchasing this CD. I applauded the togetherness and made the purchase for them. IT BURNS-----IT BURNS!!!! My ears theyrableedin'!!!!


But,,,, the REAL reason the Seductress is a raging idiot IS:

(DRUM ROLL ON DESK PLEASE)

Because she got a tattoo of a cellphone with a pipe pic on it you say????
Noooooooo,, it's this thing below.....
(but I am still thinking bout the tat,, laughing)


wait for it....



Ta-dah!!!


Choice "E"

Yes,,, I DID get a pup,,, No,,, I did not (as in part 2 of choice "E") name her "Peeve" (that was just lame humor I added graciously to make you smile in this day and age of stress and struggle,, I hope you enjoyed it!! I'm a giver!!)

I named her Kaia Rose and she is angelically naughty and sinfully wonderful at the same time. I swear she reminds me of Copper in "The Fox and The Hound". She howls the night away and bites my son's butt as he tries to flee her. Those who know me IRL and who would like to slap me on the back of my head for this decision, please understand and read the following statement:

"Sometimes you make erroneous decisions with your heart, but these very decisions wave softly at your shoreline, bringing you tides of joy. Quietly, the highlights in your eyes that you once thought lost forever, return, shining as beacons on the tumultuous days ahead and giving you strength to surf in even the mightiest of current"........ I am rambling to make you forget I am an idiot and getting a pup was probably a very bad decision, but because of my sweet explanation, instead of smacking me, you envelope me with hugs and love. Is it working..... or shall I continue to babble about how my voice is softer, smiles brighter,,blah ,,blah,, blah,, yada,, yada,, yada??????


Please enjoy this "I'm a HOUND DOG!!!!" clip from "Fox and the Hound":



OK,,,,now that you watched the video,,,all together now:

A-WOO-WOO-W-WOOOOO!!!

13 Seducing Deductions:

The Savage said...

Sorry. I got lost in those lovely chocolaty pools of starlight you call your eyes. Did you post something?

The Invisible Seductress said...

Savage,You always make me blush-- ;} hugs

The Man-Cave said...

I have a friend who is a McRib fiend. He used to eat them literally twice a day but remained skinny as a rail.

The doggie is cute (huge dog lover) and I think that would've been funny if you call him "your pet Peeve" to people. That's hilarious!

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Kaia Rose: Awwwwwwwwwww, I'm jealous!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Geof--It was good,, and now I want another--sigh..I begged to call her Peeve--but my kid's would have disowned me,,sigh..That would have been fun for a day or two, but I suppose I would miss them after that..wink

DDG_ She's pretty good so far,, a lot of work but a lot of puppy wags and kisses too..hugs

Anonymous said...

I have to agree... after looking into those deep eyes... I can remeber a word you said...

something about choices... I choose you..

me said...

beware the mcrib! miss mcinvisible!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Sir- Good choice!!!!...she says laughing hysterically because she knows she's a goober!! *wink*..Just finished another story on darker roads,, I like this one..Loved yours this morning!!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Trey- I learned my lesson..steering clear!! xoxo

mac said...

Dogs!

They are the single most awesome things in the history of EVER!
Nothing comes closer than a dog to unconditional love.
My Lab doesn't care what I do, where I live, what I look like, whether I gain five pounds(10, 20, 39, nope), how much money I make or any of that.
Nope! She cares that I love her, simply.

I do. After the wife left me (or did she throw me out?). The dog has been the only girl I allow to stay in my house overnight. She's the only one that is allowed to SLEEP in my bed. She's a good critter.
As for the things she can't do? Well, she's not even jealous of those girls either ;-)

Copyboy said...

That mouse pic cracks me up sooo much.

The Invisible Seductress said...

Mac- I lost one I had for 18 years recently-still cryn. I hope I can make train this one well..she is awesome!

Copyboy-I love it too,,you can almost here the music playing

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Kaia Rose is a beatiful name for a beautiful doggy with a beautiful owner!
Hugs,
Robyn

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...