Sunday, April 25, 2010

bleeeeep.....dammit....bleeeeepin....bleeeeeep...


I was watching the show "CHEATERS" late one night because I heart redneck drama...

.....and at the moment of a bleep-happy revealed love betrayal ,,, I thought about a question my child asked me while watching Animal Planet a day or so before.

She asked JUST like this:

"Oh most intelligent, beautiful and luminous light of my world, Mom"

(bowing)

"What is "Symbiosis"?"

And I explained in the words of supreme intellect what "Symbiosis" means...

And my mind,,, being as flamboyant and wonderfully wrong as it is...

offered up this thought, on that long dark night:

What would happen if "Cheaters" was in the Symbiotic animal world...

And some poor, poor animal caught his "animal helper" cheating on him...

This my friends,, is my interpretation of the tragedy...

Please enjoy:

















It is indeed a cruel, cruel world!!!!!



Please enjoy a quick snippet of the people version of "CHEATERS",,,,, you know,,,,, just to authenticate my animal version:







.......This violence seems to happen in every show,,, only,,,, usually someone is dressed up as a huge hamster and they have a whip or two,,,, and the she's are sometimes he's and the he's are sometimes she's,,,,, and sometimes they disrespect Americans with disabilities and sometimes those Americans with disabilities have freakishly large anomaly-ish body parts,,, and all this happened in the ONE episode I was so ridiculous to have let myself watch on that long and dark night... bleeeeeeep it!

9 Seducing Deductions:

The Savage said...

Never even heard of cheaters... must be a Springer spin off....

Have you considered a career in cartooning? You're quite awesome at it!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Yes Savage,,,, it is something ridiculous like that!! laughing...and thanks,,,wink,,,wink
BTW...I have missed you!!

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

The show is a little bit too fake for me, but you are one in a million.

Those cartoons are just... they should clone you :) The world would be a funnier place.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I too have a love for 'trainwreck' TV. I love it when idiots go on the Maury Povich show to take a lie detector test about their relationship AND THEN get filmed making out with some decoy in the green room. WTF? Have you ever SEEN the show. Don't you know the slutty girl alone with you in that room who is SO into you, is a fake? What kind of ego does it take to not only BE a cheater but to think your game is so good that you can get away with it. That is why I never would cheat. Why have two women mad at me. Oh and that hippo in the cartoon - he be gangsta playa (see what I did there? I got jiggy with it like the kids say)

Cheeseboy said...

I've only ever seen Cheaters on the Soup. I honestly don't know if I could watch an entire episode, although this is pretty funny, so maybe I'll try it. Eh, probably not.

mac said...

Cheaters is hard to watch.
I find the host of the show to be as objectionable as any of the cheaters. Someone is making money off of these poopr peoples sufferings.

But, it is kind of funny ;-)

Your hippo is too cute!

Blasé said...

It's Staged, Sweetie! Poor acting at best.

But I agree, Cheaters need to be spanked really really HARD!

The Invisible Seductress said...

DDG- I am afraid the world could not handle it...I scare me...wink

Cal- laughing at ya gangsta talkin' yo

Cheeseboy-Don't it's not worth it....laughing

Mac- yes it is scary! Horace is pretty cute!! Sad Horace...wink

Blase-Cheaters do need spanking.....But yes the show is a waste...laughing...I can't get that time back so I spent more time describing it...wait...that's stupid,,,but the hippo is cute!!

Crunk said...

HAHA! :D

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...