Thursday, February 4, 2010

A new calling to action!!!!

I have not been able to sleep since I uncovered an issue in the ethical treatments of fruit. The pear in these images MUST be mentally evaluated! The photographers aiding in capturing this shocking scene MUST be punished to the fullest extent of the law. No doubt it's some banana agent leading this blatant attack on the smaller innocent fruit (The banana is known for being the more cocky fruit and aggressor).

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/423408-Huemaluema/408/12/i_is_evil_banana_display.png

He has spun a web of deceit by telling juvenile produce they look much juicier and bright next to the pear and that they will have untold riches and fame. They were told these campaigns would diversify them into mainstream AMERICAN candy wrappers if they just follow direction. There is no doubt in my mind that they were touted as being the next Laffy Taffy models. How else would a young lemon expose his vulnerabilities in such a manner? How would he face the grove?

http://www.sweetfactory.com/images/uploads/40372-LaffyTaffyPillow.jpg
Respectable fruit modeling


I for one will not let this suffering go unspoken. I am in communication with the pear's agent and have arranged for the pear to visit my home for an extended therapy retreat. He will be asked to recreate some of these poses with me and in private quarters in my effort to better understand their relevance to candy marketing. I am not sure which one we will try first.


http://www.ad-lister.co.uk/Shared/UserImages/033fc988-4f50-47d7-b307-3ee681d65c74/Img/maom.jpg

The image “http://www.werbeblogger.de/media/maom.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

6 Seducing Deductions:

Kate said...

I am shocked and appalled by this. Can we build this campaign to ensure no pear suffers again.

Thanks for the laugh!

Kate x

The Invisible Seductress said...

Kate--I knew I would not be the only one in shock!! I would love your help with the campaign!!! smiling...

me said...

:) you need some sleep!!! hehehehe come and ill rub ya head....

The Invisible Seductress said...

Thanks Trey--that sounds LOVELY!!

Unknown said...

Pears, by their nature, are evil. Just like chickens. That's why they taste so good and deserve their final sentencing in life.

The Invisible Seductress said...

poor pears! i want to help them but if they are naturally born evil, I may not be able to...sniffle

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...