Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Concert

http://www.experiencehunter.com.au/web_images/concert_crowd.jpg


The stage was set. The crowd was in place reverberating their excitement with a grumbled roar. Lights were being focused on the performance marks and the final sound check had begun.

.....testing 1,,,,2,,,,,3.....testing...sound check mic 1......tap,,,tap,,,tap,,,,complete

I was backstage awaiting my cue and preparing myself for the beams of light and nervousness I always felt before each show. It was my time to shine and I presented myself in show man's form with open arms to my audience: the bathroom fixtures, shampoo bottles and towels.

My shower concert had begun.

"Every tiiiiime I loooooook in the mirrorrrrrrrr,,,, alllll these liiiines on my face gettin' clearerrrrrrrrrrrr,,(dramatic pause),,the past is goooooooooone,,, iiiiiiiiit went byyyyy like-dusk-to-dawn....Isn't that the waaaaay??? Everybody's got their dues in life to pa-aaaaaay--DREAM ON, DREAM ON, (Tyler scream) aaaaaagggghhhhhhh--"

"MOM,,,,MOM!!!!!!! MOM",,(pound,, pound),,, "MOMMY, I NEED YOU ASK SUMTHIN' !!!!!!!!" Traxx screams interrupting my flow.

I stop suddenly and apologize to the audience for the interruption of such a glorious performance....

"What could you possibly need, Ev?"

"Do we need baking soda?" he says glaring at me.

"A baking soda's for the fridge-a-mator" he asks next with angelic flair.

"No" I say pondering my current baking soda situation carefully.

"We really don't"

Close stage curtain..........

Sing with me, sing for the year,
sing for the laughter, sing for the tear's,
sing with me, if it's just for today!
Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you awaaaaaaaay......

6 Seducing Deductions:

Heff said...

Likes ya some heavy music, eh ?

Come to Heff....

The Invisible Seductress said...

I have seen the light, and it is Heff, and it is GOOD......Laughing wink

mac said...

You should consider doing a duet.

Anonymous said...

Damn kids, I was in the middle of watching that shower show!!;)

The Invisible Seductress said...

the next song was gonna be a good one!!!

laughing.....

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Too darn cute!
Cheers,
Robyn

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...