Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Total Non-sense Tuesday begins NOW!!!!!!

Today will be a great day! I have faith that good things will happen for all of us!

When I bought the Earth I planned for it to be a no stress environment. I know you didn't know that I owned the Earth, but now you can be dually impressed and perhaps a little disappointed that I had to sell it--- because this (looking around shocked) is what happened!! But I DO still own the road when I pull out in front of you--(just so we're clear!).

I sold the planet right as people started acting stupid and forgetting that there are just things that are morally wrong no matter how you explain them away. You treat people with love and respect and you'll get it back! You raise your kids showing them the way, and they will show the way as well.

But, there are also the trivial things that made me re-evaluate ownership.

When I see mullets or a sandals/sock ensemble or un-blended foundation masks -and- of course sweatpants with "sexy" written on the ass, I know I made the right decision pulling out. Who wants to be responsible for your people looking like that??!! (I styled the starlets of the 50's and the Egyptian Goddesses with dark liner and bronzed skin,, you're welcome!!)

I created Walmart as a safe haven for these "style challenged" and common sense lacking people, but they were never supposed to leave the confines of the "community"!!! The stupid contractor made obvious doors and when the men had to relieve themselves they scratched, went primal and followed the outdoor smell to pee on the wall and concrete. Slowly all poured out to procreate thus substantiating their role in the world and the need for 5 million MORE Walmart's to be built with huge flip-flop aisles next to the rifles and camo underwear (Wher'd she go? She was JUST here a second ago!!!).

However, there were a lot of GREAT fun trivial things I brought about before relinquishing rights! Some of the silly/fun things you grew up with that are firmly embedded in your memory banks.

Wanna see a few? Of course you do!! Here I go:

http://x47.xanga.com/8d0c6ae015331220956142/z173301066.jpgThe image “http://nitheblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/urbanlegends_poprocks_coke_03_10.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.http://www.ceetar.com/optimisticmetsfan/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/underdog_cartoon.gif
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1045/1215145404_4d4ed60223.jpghttp://jqsmine.blogg.se/images/2008/monchichi-aka-malin_23620634.jpghttp://www.aolcdn.com/ch_kids/koljr-banana-splits-400.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/3383/slide_3383_47949_large.jpghttp://lounge155.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/jem.jpghttp://dietrichthrall.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/stretch-armstrong.jpg

So you see---- I DID make a difference in this world!!!!!

AND TODAY

I will continue my calling to bring back the integrity and respect of Circus Peanut's to a new generation of children!!!

YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!

You should be glad you got in on the ground floor of my fame otherwise I may think you are using me to advance your own popularity!!!

Note: When you make posters in my likeness for the hero parades that will be thrown in my honor, make sure you make me look a little taller to have more gravity with the kids. And the chant should include the word "FANTASTIC" some where in the body. Also please do not throw Circus Peanuts to the crowds like Mardi gras beads as we are much more refined and will hand out packets that can double as beer koozies.

7 Seducing Deductions:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I, for one, am eternally grateful to you, Seductress. Especially for the silly putty!
PS Thanks for the gifts you're bestowing upon the nuns. They're so excited.
:)xoRobyn

The Invisible Seductress said...

Oh they are a rowdy Motley Crew those nuns!!! I am so glad you introduced them to us!!!!

and again I must warn--glow in the dark silly putty DOES not glow brighter when put on a bare light bulb. Well at least that's what the firemen said,, we never got to ACTUALLY test it..smile and hugs!!

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

OMG, you owned the earth? Can you please explain to me why your former disciples (aka the people/women who populate this world) wear harem pants?

The Invisible Seductress said...

Love your new pic!!!! At first I developed harem pants to fend off bugs in the early days before flypaper and raid, but SOME people won't give them up--rolling eyes--I think they are the same people that have Snuggies..smile

Ca88andra said...

LOL! And I totally agree about the sandals/socks thing and unblended foundation - urrrggghhhh!

me said...

poprocks were the BEST!!!!! share some?

The Invisible Seductress said...

Ca88andra--just went to Wmart--sugh--always a sandal/sock combo there! laughing

Trey-come on over!! Strawberry or cherry?

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...