Thursday, February 11, 2010

I think.......

I THINK


there should be a football team named "The SQUIRRELS" because of the way they dart in front of your car and with split second decision skills dart the other way then take a spin on your tire before being ejected and scoring their "goal" to get to the next tree

there should be a more defined set of rules in the game of hokie pokie

an officer should take you to coffee and find out how your life is going before issuing you a speeding ticket

life should hand you a few "get out of jail free" cards

you shouldn't have to "repeat",,,, the damn shampoo should be good enough to do it right the first time

printing an "M" on each individual candy is redundant and unnecessary

speed dating sounds awful

marshmallow fluff should come in a spray can

musical chairs is cruel

honesty shouldn't be "the best policy" it should be the ONLY one

dressing a dog is a little strange

spitting watermelon seeds should be in the Summer Olympics

kids should never get sick

a bad hair day is a great excuse to not do something

I should be able to fall to the ground and throw a temper tantrum every once in a while

dogs are more intelligent than most politicians

blue Popsicle's make great summer lipstick

the 5 second rule is great

I should be kissed-and often-by someone who knows how!
The image “http://mommiedaze.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/gone-with-the-windfinal.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

no one should ever feel alone

bullies should wear shock collars

prisoners shouldn't have more luxuries than I do and cold hearted murderers should feel the pain and fear their victim(s) did

heroes are everywhere, the greatest of them are never acknowledged

the smell of fresh cut grass is heavenly

Jello heals all

beer is not just for breakfast anymore (laughing)

all kids take an underground seminar on being annoying

purple streaks in your hair at 39 can be cool

the inventor of mascara should win the Nobel Peace Prize

music is therapy

cats are much smarter than their owners

the game "redlight-greenlight" is always rigged

Chuck-e-Cheese is evil

you should never feel guilty for being truthful

balloons are addictive

Ice Cream trucks should be banned

green foods are toxic

it should rain jelly beans at least once

imaginary friends really never go away

everyone has a hidden talent they will sadly never uncover

it's not you it's me is a cop out line--and it IS YOU!!!

acting like a kid is good

kissing is amazing

dancing is vital to sanity

pimento ---inside-- a green olive is genius

if a boy hurts my daughter's heart, paint-ball guns should come into the picture

''Whoppers" candy is chocolate covered moth balls

What do you think????????



The image “http://www.herveycats.com/images/WIREDsm.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I'm waiting!!!



15 Seducing Deductions:

Aion said...

bullies should wear shock collars ROTFLMBO!!!!
This was right on target and WAAAY 2 Funny LOVED IT ٩(-̮̮-)۶

Aion

Anonymous said...

OMG... I love your page

there should be a more defined set of rules in the game of hokie pokie... NO NO NO

then it would just be hokie!!!!


*laughs*


xxox

Anonymous said...

I love your writings! I thought that I was already following you, but I didn't see me pic. When I started using google reader, I think I fouled some things up. Anyway, I put my picture back up on your followers board. I would love to have you as a neighbor or a sister. I guess a fellow blogger will have to do!

me said...

I think youre right on all counts....except..jello heals everything....... last time ya did that ya ended up in the hospital....XXXXOOO

The Invisible Seductress said...

Aion-help me make that happen!!!! hug

Sir T-Guess I shouldn't mess with a classic---but--that IS what it's ALL about they say!!!

Jan-You made my heart smile thank you--adopt me please!!! please--no really....

Trey-I guess it did laughing,, kids are still laughing about that part though,, so I guess I am glad I looked like an idiot to make them smile in a bad situation....And the EMT's wondered what the hell was going on too!!!...xoxo back!

Kate said...

I think these sound like good rules for living you life. Also a woman can never ever have too many pairs of shoes

Kate xx
http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com

The Invisible Seductress said...

Kate-How'd I miss that one???!!!! hugs

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

*Speed dating sounds awful:
I need more than a minute to get to know someone. I think that the only thing you could get to know in a minute is if your physically attracted to the person. How far will looks get you into a relationship? Besides past the bedroom door?

*Jello heals all:
No, no donuts do.

*Music is therapy:
Can't argue with that

*Cats are much smarter than their owners:
I used to have a cat that was retarded, but I loved her to pieces.

*Imaginary friends really never go away:
Uh-oh

*Everyone has a hidden talent they will sadly never uncover:
I'm a pretty good arm wrestler.

Oh my goodness, my back is killing me.
Got to go :)

The Invisible Seductress said...

Ddg- Hurry---get some Jello--it'll heal ya back!!! :}

Ca88andra said...

I definitely agree with the speed dating, temper tantrums and acting like a kid!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Ca88andra-I am throwing a temper tantrum right now cause I am tired and I want a cookie! xxxs

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

When all else fails, go to a chocolate place.
hugs,
Robyn

The Invisible Seductress said...

mmmmm a chocolate place......

Malu Silverman said...

I love all of your pronouncements :)) Happy valentines!

The Invisible Seductress said...

MS-Happy Valentines day back to ya!! Lots of hugs and smiles!!

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...