Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Starting Today

Starting Today:

I will not laugh when I see someone fall in a very animated way (Man that's gonna be tough)
http://www.explodingdog.com/drawing/falling.gif

Starting Today:

I will not automatically rate the IQ's of ladies who wear words like "sexy" or "hot" on the ass of their jogging pants (I mean they WERE intelligent enough to put pants on in the first place, that's gotta count for sunthin')
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Pants-Convey.jpg

Starting Today:

I will be in tune with the DEEP philosophical messages hidden in each SpongeBob Squarepants episode (I'm ready,, I'm READY!!!)
http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/spongebob-squarepants.jpg

Starting Today:

I will not "booty clap" dance in public-EVER (unless the song or mood dictates otherwise,, what???? I'm just sayn'- you know you want to see it!!!!)
(there's no picture for this gutta brain)

Starting Today:

I will count the grilled chicken in the 8 piece meal before leaving, because in a mad display of reverse economic portion control my 8 piece turned into a 6 piece (AGAIN) and now I don't have breakfast-grumbling (maybe I should buy them a Pre-K math workbook)
http://dessert.philipp-soehnlein.de/wp-content/uploads/wurzelhuhn-422x300.jpg

Starting Today:

There will be no holds approach to glitter and sparkle eye make up (Because I CAN! And it makes me happy!)








Starting Today:

I will relish EVERY relish (laughing) and fully dress MY OWN Hot Dog of happiness
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2362/2663018950_5ed601f5c0.jpg

Starting Today:

I won't wish for yesterday and fear tomorrow (yes, there had to be at least ONE serious one!)
http://www.photoshopessentials.com/images/photo-effects/rainbow/rainbow-blur.jpg

Starting Tomorrow: I will do all of the above and more because:

Starting Tomorrow-- I won't procrastinate!!!


Please enjoy this picture of JELLO TOWN
est. population: 10,000 pineapple tidbits

http://modernpost.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/coit.jpg

10 Seducing Deductions:

Anonymous said...

your a better person then me.... i could never do some of this...

I mean come on... a good falling down the stairs... *laughs*

The Invisible Seductress said...

-Sir Thomas It's gonna be a challenge- I'm going to need your support!!!

The Invisible Seductress said...

I am following u now. And yes I like the game! And you write beautifully!!

Ca88andra said...

You so make me laugh! And I like the serious one too.

me said...

booty clap dance...snicker snicker.... :)

The Invisible Seductress said...

Ca88andra-You do the same for me :}

Trey-doin' it right now!!! laughing....clap=clap

Blasé said...

I usually see women at the GC who can "booty clap"....but in their case it is unsightly.

The Invisible Seductress said...

Booty clapping GC women should be against the law..I'm writing my congressman!

Anonymous said...

You definitely SHOULD NOT laugh when someone falls in an animated manner because that person is generally me (haha). I think you should continue the booty dance, however! I really do, although whoever you are with may feel differently. I also think it's okay to judge people based on what their butt says. You are really going to be a great person tomorrow, so you better do a lot more writing tonight before all this goodness sets in!

Anonymous said...

Not wishing for yesterday, you are neing true to yourself, and I appreciate you saying that.
Jello town, I captured that picture, it's cool!

Secretia

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...