Saturday, January 30, 2010

FINALLY!!!!! The Big "O"

http://dovermarketreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/dec09-005-533x400.jpg
As a green Olive connoisseur--I am complete
.......interactive blog assignment: insert "you complete me" hand gesture from Jerry Maguire
here,, thank you!!


I found this treasure bounty in a gas station yesterday!!!!

Alas!!!!!

Now my Olive snacking can be "on the run" AND orgasmic!!!!



Warning to my beloved Circus Peanuts: The "Olive Guido's" have threatened your demise should you tempt me away from their salty sweet goodness. They have mentioned toothpicks and microwaves and should not be underestimated!!!

6 Seducing Deductions:

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Um, I really really don't like olives. Yucky.
Don't hit me!

The Invisible Seductress said...

its OK they are an acquired taste......smile....

and I am very weird!!!

Kate said...

Oh I love olives. One of the best foods ever.

Kate xx
http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com

The Invisible Seductress said...

And they're now PORTABLE Kate!!!!!! smiling

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Hmm, do they come chocolate covered?
I mean, I'm happy for you and all --
Cheers,
Robyn

The Invisible Seductress said...

RR-calling manufacturer-maybe you are on to something!!!! yummm

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...