Saturday, December 5, 2009

A different side of me!

It's been rainy and chilly here for a few days. Perfect nap weather. But no one in the house will let me nap. How am I supposed to hibernate when my "mini me's" are wide awake and rearing for trouble??

I overheard them saying they were going to make ink. Hmmmmm, wonder how that's gonna turn out??? I don't remember being asked if it would be alright to produce ink in my house? But still I questioned how they would accomplish this task? What scientific avenues would they travel down? I laid low and acted unaware. I knew at the right time I could intercept the mess. Chittering and chattering was echoing happily from the back room. Cups were falling from the cabinets as they searched for material. Water started running from the sink. The operation was in full swing. A few minutes later I walked in to investigate. "Hi MOM! We're making INK!!!!!" DramaGirl said innocently.

They had filled cups with about an inch of water and flipped over open markers to soak in the water and distribute the color. I let them continue and we went on to "tie dye" paper towels with the solution. I figured we could use them as tissue paper in our Christmas gifts.

Growing up I was always doing something crafty. My mom nurtured that creativity in me and I always enjoyed getting my hands dirty and making something. I will do that for my kids as well.

Today I paint stained glass pictures and windows. I have a few examples to share with you.

Sadly I lost pictures on my cell of the big home install windows I have done. I have done carousel horses, aliens and shark windows for kids. Victorian and modern windows, cabinet fronts with interchangeable patterns. Frames, mirrors etc.....

This product is amazing because it is removable but will not budge until you want it gone. It does not attract dust and can be applied to existing windows and side lights etc. You can turn a plain window into a showpiece.

These pics don't do them justice as they don't show the light passing through them and the sparkle and glimmer that comes with it. But I just wanted to share another part of me with you and I hope you enjoy looking at them.



My "Mermaid" series. I want to be like them when I grow up! WINK
They have beads and jewels for extra shine.


http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5adc40055a&view=att&th=1255f670fc879368&attid=0&disp=inline&zwhttp://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5adc40055a&view=att&th=1255f66a3ea4099c&attid=0&disp=inline&zw

I love the leaf design so much, the colors are amazing ambers, golds and greens (you can't tell that at all from this pic). It turned out beautifully!!

My Geisha princess looks innocent like me! HA

Hey kitty kitty!!! Whatchya doing? This one is a two layer piece so it actually looks like an aquarium (fish, "gravel" and greenery on first layer--cat is on the next which is a few inches behind, one of my faves).

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5adc40055a&view=att&th=1255f68690a4de0b&attid=0&disp=inline&zwhttp://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5adc40055a&view=att&th=1255f6a4aadf1d3d&attid=0&disp=inline&zwhttp://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5adc40055a&view=att&th=1255f5ec4f7e9012&attid=0&disp=inline&zw

I live in horse country, so guess what I can paint with my eyes closed??? This little colt has a leather lead and metal mouthpiece and the frame is embellished with feathers and suade. The
folks here salivate at the sight of anything horse related.

My front window (I did it in the middle of the night, couldn't sleep and no one to snuggle with-sigh), has cut glass chips and looks etched. It is a simple design but adds so much to my living room.

Fairy forest fun! Bunny rabbits have jeweled tails. She's so cute with her diamond tiara and glimmery wings!

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5adc40055a&view=att&th=1255f6e760cb2950&attid=0&disp=inline&zw

This is one of my girl's windows. They have a beach/Hawaiian/surf themed room. Hibiscus flowers with clear etching and pops of highlight colors lining through adorn the top of their windows.

Well I hope you enjoyed looking at these!

Just want to say thank you for reading my blog and commenting (and not calling the authorities to pick me up!!)! It is so fun for me to write for you!!

I know this post didn't have any funny parts, so I'll leave you with a joke:

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

GET IT?????? Instead of a bar he walks into a BRA!!!!! AHA ha ha ha ha

CRAP, it's bad huh????

How about:

What do you call a mushroom that buys a round of drinks at the bar????

A FUNGI!!!!!! (a fun-guy) AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I am so sorry.

3 Seducing Deductions:

Unknown said...

OR! There's my 7 yr old daughter's favorite joke "What did the fish say when he ran into a wall? Dam!" It's her favorite because she gets to say dam and it not be considered a bad word.

The Invisible Seductress said...

Perfect!!!!!

smile!!

me said...

just be happy they didnt decide to make .......fireworks.... hehehe

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...