Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Captured on film!!!!! (plus small health update)

I don't know when it happened, my girls turning into narcissistic picture divas that is. But every time they are alone with my phone I inherit a modeling photo series. I left them in the car the other day to run in and get paper towels. I found the following series of photo's from MsDebate:




This is EXTREMELY funny because she is covering her top lip in EVERY photo. Why?? Because she has a HA-UGE-ass pimple there! But it was still important to model that day because her eyes look fierce!

I also get these types of pictures alot. One narcissistic child taunting the other in the back ground. Sadly they are unaware of this behavior, sadly I don't discourage it for my own selfish entertainment purposes:



I can't leave out DramaGirl's poses. She really works a camera! This one was around Halloween time. Notice the intensity of her paw:



Hoover gets modeling pictures taken without invite. Because come on people, look at THAT mug it needs to be recorded:





I AM in SOOOOOOO much trouble with them!!! TOTALLY worth it,, Don't ya think????

On a side note:

My last post was very depressing. I apologize for that and thank you for the concern and blog love!!!! Directly after writing it I started feeling very ill. I decided I needed to eat Jello because Jello heals all. I wobbled to the kitchen got my strawberry Jello and a spoon thinking; "get to the couch". I didn't. My kids found me and called 911. I was in the ICU until late yesterday. I am at home recovering with loads of antibiotics and Circus Peanuts.

But now there is another more severe issue. Christmas is fastly approaching.

When I saw my girls they worriedly embraced me and sensitively asked how I was doing. We spent time recapping events of that horrible night and laughing at the Jello spillage. Then it happened. It was only a matter of time before it would. My intelligent children had formulated a conclusion and concocted a plan. It was one very simple statement.

DramaGirl and MsDebate in unison: "Mom, we want a (insert expensive POS here) for Christmas."

Me, groggily "That's pretty expensive girls"

.....................PAUSE FOR PERFECT COMEDIC TIMING AND PRESENTATION..........................

"But Mom,,,,,,,,,,,WE DID SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!!"

................tween laughterfest....................................................................................................................

sigh.........

4 Seducing Deductions:

me said...

details please when you call..... XXX OOO

Im glad you SURVIVED!!! that was my xmas present......

Shari L said...

awee.. kids!! lol MY little kitties that my son brought home a couple months ago?? BROKE OFF the top part a my tree!!!!! RRRR so now Im ina BAH HUMBUG mood..lol ((hugs)) glad your doin better!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Shari:smiling-Today is National "hug a kitten day" so you hafta smile. -still fighting but, yes I am glad to be home for now!!!!

Trey: Phone date later- I got my hair done and my new dress on!

Shari L said...

After the kitty ordeal, my son wanted to decorate the wounded tree- I said," wait until I duct tape the the tree before you start puttin on the lights!".... how redneck does THAT sound I ask you? lol

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...