Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Captured on film!!!!! (plus small health update)

I don't know when it happened, my girls turning into narcissistic picture divas that is. But every time they are alone with my phone I inherit a modeling photo series. I left them in the car the other day to run in and get paper towels. I found the following series of photo's from MsDebate:




This is EXTREMELY funny because she is covering her top lip in EVERY photo. Why?? Because she has a HA-UGE-ass pimple there! But it was still important to model that day because her eyes look fierce!

I also get these types of pictures alot. One narcissistic child taunting the other in the back ground. Sadly they are unaware of this behavior, sadly I don't discourage it for my own selfish entertainment purposes:



I can't leave out DramaGirl's poses. She really works a camera! This one was around Halloween time. Notice the intensity of her paw:



Hoover gets modeling pictures taken without invite. Because come on people, look at THAT mug it needs to be recorded:





I AM in SOOOOOOO much trouble with them!!! TOTALLY worth it,, Don't ya think????

On a side note:

My last post was very depressing. I apologize for that and thank you for the concern and blog love!!!! Directly after writing it I started feeling very ill. I decided I needed to eat Jello because Jello heals all. I wobbled to the kitchen got my strawberry Jello and a spoon thinking; "get to the couch". I didn't. My kids found me and called 911. I was in the ICU until late yesterday. I am at home recovering with loads of antibiotics and Circus Peanuts.

But now there is another more severe issue. Christmas is fastly approaching.

When I saw my girls they worriedly embraced me and sensitively asked how I was doing. We spent time recapping events of that horrible night and laughing at the Jello spillage. Then it happened. It was only a matter of time before it would. My intelligent children had formulated a conclusion and concocted a plan. It was one very simple statement.

DramaGirl and MsDebate in unison: "Mom, we want a (insert expensive POS here) for Christmas."

Me, groggily "That's pretty expensive girls"

.....................PAUSE FOR PERFECT COMEDIC TIMING AND PRESENTATION..........................

"But Mom,,,,,,,,,,,WE DID SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!!"

................tween laughterfest....................................................................................................................

sigh.........

4 Seducing Deductions:

f1trey said...

details please when you call..... XXX OOO

Im glad you SURVIVED!!! that was my xmas present......

shari said...

awee.. kids!! lol MY little kitties that my son brought home a couple months ago?? BROKE OFF the top part a my tree!!!!! RRRR so now Im ina BAH HUMBUG mood..lol ((hugs)) glad your doin better!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Shari:smiling-Today is National "hug a kitten day" so you hafta smile. -still fighting but, yes I am glad to be home for now!!!!

Trey: Phone date later- I got my hair done and my new dress on!

shari said...

After the kitty ordeal, my son wanted to decorate the wounded tree- I said," wait until I duct tape the the tree before you start puttin on the lights!".... how redneck does THAT sound I ask you? lol

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...