Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happiness orgasms!!

Compliments Pictures, Images and Photos

I has dem!! Well no, I did not REALLY have the physical manifestation of an "sexual" orgasm, but, I did have a pretty cool "Orgasm of the Soul" (you should try one,,, they're magnificent!!).

Traxx started VPK this week. He is psyched about being a "BIG BOY" in school now and some of the "baby" things I used to do for him are being shrugged off in his newly found independence. But the bedtime "snuggle bear" is still fully in tact ( I think more for me than him). His hair was looking all "Bieberish" so drastic measures needed to be taken. I would have him shorn after "school". Right by his school is a Barber shop and since I was early and they were open, I decided to go ahead and get it done there.

I walked into a bevvy of hot Latin men or as I will now refer to it: Heaven. I lust openly over really appreciate me a nice hot Latin man (grrrrrrrr). But they were hardly "MEN" most were terrifyingly younger than me and all were fluently speaking Spanish. Now in my swizzly, swirly weird genius mind, in situations as these, tends to wander a bit into the land of "Seductressville" (population me). I tend to "imagine" that all of these "R" rolling hotties were admiring me in impure ways. Reality dictates that this is NOT the case, but, meh, who needs reality, I like my world better.

We were ushered into Adonis's chair and I told him that my son needed a faux hawk from a hair artisan. He was trying to hold back his longing for me professional and courteous. The Spanish talk about my fabulosity (hidden cleverly as small talk) continued until the young man next to me complimented my hair,, and then my sparkles, this is where the happiness orgasm happened. I made a comment about trying to stay young with the fun spikes and sparkled cleavage that he clearly admired. He smiled and touched my arm, I gushed and blushed like a school girl until the guy cutting Traxx's hair waved his hand in front of my face to ask if I would join him in the back for a romp what size clipper to use on the sides. I then disclosed, in a playful whisper, my age (cough-boo-hiss). The room gasped. And the youngster went on and on about how I did NOT look 40 and asked if he could say something "respectfully" to me. I stuttered:"Yes, please". And he said" "You are a very beautiful woman". I think when he hits puberty he will do very well with the ladies!

The moral of the story (besides me lusting over a handful of men) is:

It's hard to imagine what simple words like those spoken respectfully by a stranger can impact your day in such a positive way. And here with me having all of the health and life issues something that simple really just made my steps "floatier" and my smile brighter. You never know what that person in front of you in line is dealing with. A quick "You look very nice today" or even a "nice shoes!" can lessen the blow of a shitty day somehow. It only takes a moment to compliment someone and you never know what effect it has on them. Times are hard and simple gestures are FREE and not used often enough.

Follower Homework Assignment:

Go out and compliment at least 5 people today and see how it makes you feel. I bet you'll be surprised that it actually makes YOU feel good too!!

16 Seducing Deductions:

Anonymous said...

I will get right on this. Someone should have a good day on behalf of me :)

You are a beautiful woman! BTW ;)

Blasé said...

Compliments...and smiles.

Either have positive power and they don't cost anything.

IT (aka Ivan Toblog) said...

"...who needs reality, I like my world better."

I think I need to steal that line and make it my own ...Really

I like your idea of giving Happiness Orgasms.

Copyboy said...

Orgam? Bevvy? You give good copy.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

How to completely distract your male readers...

Bet you were floating on cloud nine for hours!

Anonymous said...

I am latin...but I speak Italian..or at least a few words here an there ;-) I just LOVE food orgasms...when the pleasure of some great food reaches your taste buds and releases this wave of warm fuzzy feelings :-)

Anonymous said...

*shakes head*

sexy does not even do you justice....

mac said...

Really, who could blame these men for being taken aback at such a beauty?

Ken said...

I'm going to go make some orgasms happen around me, right away!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Ah, Seductress, you are so right and beautiful and sweet. Your posts always make me smile. Now, I'm off to find some Latin men to pay compliments to. I always do my homework! ;0) xo Big hugs,
Robyn

Kal said...

I have this image of you screaming at your son's hair to grow faster. Ah those Latin men. I felt old and tired today and you got to feel young and beautiful, which you are, but to hear it over and over by some goof online is not the same. Good for you. I hope your whole weekend is like that...well that is if you can find young boys to take for haircuts.

The Savage said...

I compliment people every day... but I say things like, you have pretty nostrils or your elbows are rockin!... It usually leaves them confused....

The Invisible Seductress said...

D Scandal- Oh my...thank you....I bet a lot of people have a good day because of you!!

Blase- Smiles are contagious too!! I hope u are smiling today!!

It- happiness orgasms are the best,, I had one today already!! ;}

Copyboy-smiling....I hope so!! thanks!! ;}

Alex- I stayed smiling for a while- it really is the little things in life that matter most!!

Jeff- Food orgasms with chocolate-----divine!!!

Sir- charming me gets you everywhere!! ha

Mac- blush--not really that great, but it was nice :} hugs

Ken-I hope you did!!!! '}

RRG- I;ll set us up with some and we can have a fun weekend dancing with roses in our mouths!!

Kal- Too funny!!!!! Yes grow hair grow!!! laughing..I miss you!!!

Savage- That does sound funny!! I love that!!

Crunk said...

True dat!

The Wolf said...

Why do I get the impression as soon as you're son's hair grows a little bit you're going to be rushing back over to that barber shop

Mike's Common Sense said...

You're 40 you say? You are still sweet meat to me (55). Ok one compliment down, four to go.

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...