Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jessica Rabbit wants my chocolate covered carrot!!!!!


http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/071/e/0/Roger_and_Jessica_Rabbit_by_zimeta08.jpg

It's a Game Show where couples that have been together a while answer questions for great prizes!!!!! This week Jessica Rabbit (ohh lala) and Roger Rabbit (meh, not so smart) are playing. The answers are very uh,, original!!!!

Thanks Robyn and Powdered Toast Man for allowing me to play. I play Roger Rabbit, because meh, I'm not so smart!!!

7 Seducing Deductions:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You are smart, my bunny, and those long, erect ears - Don't get me started again. Where's that chocolate carrot of yours? xo

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You are smart!

Marlene said...

I checked it out! You girls are funny!

Anonymous said...

and to the victor goes the olives...

Powdered Toast Man said...

I read it. That Powdered Toast Man comes up with some funny stuff. I hope I get to guest post soon. You were funny too :-)

Heff said...

I checked it out.

Now I'm gonna go put chocolate on my carrot !

Ca88andra said...

I read and enjoyed!

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...