Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Always



In the little moments you remember; things that will be, will be. Patience and the strength of perseverance, are sometimes hard to find. Lately there has been constant change and chaos. When you have done all you can and you find yourself seeking/needing for more, incessantly fighting, it physically hurts. I know worrying about everything has been effecting me physically, I feel it. My blood pressure ran 197/128 at the store today, I assume it is a straight reaction to stress, it has stayed high like this. I will sit and try to remain calm for a while.

I will focus on a very simple little thing, that became a huge inspiration for the day.

My son crawled into bed with me last night, and even though I am normally don't allow him to do that (because I thought I needed the solitude), I think now I was wrong. When you don't sleep things fade and you feel a hopeless ache. With him there, I hear the repetitive sounds of breath from someone so dear and the promise that I will see his smiles, if I just get through the night.

This morning as I counted the time down for the alarm to go off, I stretched my arm over to rub Traxx's back. He slowly started to wake and nestled in closer to me. He laid his arm on top of my face and then put his cheek against my head. He stayed there, just calm, for a long while, hugging me, until he whispered:

"Mommy, you are my Princess."

I said "Yes, I am, are you my King?"

"Always"

And with that, another day full of questions started.

Somethings will ALWAYS be, and for those, we should be thankful.

11 Seducing Deductions:

diane rene said...

this post is amazing.

I'm so sorry times suck total ass right now, but I am glad you can see the beauty when it's there. when we lose that, the everyday beauty, we lose it all.

Marlene said...

What an uplifting post.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...always.

Brittany said...

beautiful!

I TOTALLY had this same conversation with my son.. except I call him my prince charming!

we have some very very sweet boys on our hands!

The Bipolar Diva said...

*tears* this post is amazing. I miss sleeping with our little boy. He'd probably protest now, he's 19.....but I miss those days.

Clyde said...

Hey, your little man is a cool guy already.
Take care of yourself

Mike's Common Sense said...

Stress is a big part of our lives today. Thanks for reminding us that love should be a bigger part. Much love to you.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

That's as sweet as it could possibly get.
You're my blog sister princess too.
Lots of love,
xoRobyn

Anonymous said...

I'm going to start to call you my Angel.... all the stuff you go through, everyday, and then when you have nothing left to give...

you find something more, I do not know how or why... but you are a angel.


*lump in throat*


sweet kiss

CityMom2 said...

You have a gift for eloquence. The feel of Traxx against you, his scent, the sound of his voice will be with you forever. It is his precious gift.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Citymom

Petra said...

Awwwww.... Adorable!

The Invisible Seductress said...

I normally would respond individually because YOU ALL deserve that but I am sick, so I will send you all a cyber hug and big smiles hope that you will forgive me.. ;}

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...