Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fun Furniture By: The Seductress....just for fun!!

Over at Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness he is always bringing us many very "wantable" fun things. Lately he showed a "Building Block" couch as well as a "Hamburger Chair" (complete with all the fixins). I love it over there you should check it out, but I gots to thinking that I have never seen furniture items that would fit in the Seductress Rec room (if I ever get one).... Until now!!!!

I give you
(insert jazzy drum beat here)

Whimsy's Way
Designer Furniture

("Whimsy's Way" is the name of my design company (if I ever get one) that would specialize in decorating the children's wings of hospitals and waiting rooms in a wondrously "forget where you are" kind of way... one of my many dreams...sigh)



Also available working "Gumball Machine" side tables!!
(that's a clear acrylic base and "Circus Peanut Bag" decorative pillows in case it came out too small)


Full of sparkles!!
With hidden springs for bouncing
Also available "Peeps" chick bean bag chairs!!


Also available in a "hanging" Green Olive chair!!!!
(OK, so maybe I wouldn't add the "Martini Pillow" in the children's ward,,,,)


Oh I could go on and on and on.............

It's OK if you just use the following comment:

"You need to get out more"

Because it's true!!

wink




9 Seducing Deductions:

Anonymous said...

Would I be selfish if I said I don't want you to get out more because I fear this blog would end up lacking creativity? :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The peeps one will be a big hit. Start production early!

Anonymous said...

If you do get out, come to my house and we can design a four poster bed made out of, wait for it... mascara wands! It thought you'd like that idea! - G

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha! Those are so funny and very creative. But they do sound a bit sticky.

mac said...

Or you could have sausage furniture like your newest follower Lili over there -->

Mike's Common Sense said...

I think this is a good start. I like the idea of the olive chair as a hanging chair. Come to think of it I think I saw one on my last visit to Thailand (wink).

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Thats adorable.

Anonymous said...

really a green olive chair.... you would get up again, we would never see you unless..... it was your pc chair... omg yes...

Powdered Toast Man said...

I hope those peeps are edible.

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, The Seductress gets a tickle!!

giggle, snort....and maybe she pees a little...but it's still cute....really...